What do you KRAVE?


Spinach and Pineapple Stuffed Salmon with creamy Cheese Potatoes in Spicy Chili Sauce

My Question to you is : What do you KRAVE?


As a food enthusiast, enjoying a good meal, excellent service and glamour equates to a great day.  At KRAVE, I got all three!! 

Located in Marabella, I felt the Southern hospitality at KRAVE with their reserved parking, the staff of the restaurant and the decor. Oh the decor!!  From ceiling to floor, the chandeliers, candelabras and furniture exude a mix of modern design and creativity that was stunning.  The amorous smells of Pumpkin Spice aromatherapy and fresh flowers also added the right touch of reception.

To my surprise, KRAVE opens every single day and offers 'themed' buffet service at least twice a week for all courses.  Feeling for Cuban cuisine or a scrumptious steak?  THIS is the place to go!


Soup of the day - Pumpkin



Sauteed Chicken Strips in Guava BBQ Sauce with Scalloped Potatoes and Kale Melange

As the restaurant began to fill with dinner followers, the waiter attendance to each table seemed choreographed and sublime. Platters were hoisted into the air and came in for a soft landing before you, almost to the cadence of the live entertainment.  It was spectacular! 

The wait staff embodied professional and knowledgeable service which was absolutely refreshing to witness. Sylvester was my waiter and happily quelled the idea that fine dining relates to small portions and that the 'special' for the day maybe a day old! God Bless him.  At KRAVE, the ingredients are always fresh (you CAN taste the difference) and expect hefty plates.  The 'Special of the day' menu,   are captured in all pictures displayed here.  Each dish happily warmed my belly from the entree soup, main course  and dessert with a Champagne Mimosa. The food was DIVINE!

This was the dinner course and I was in a pickle, I simply could not finish my dessert!  Who does that?!
Bubble Waffle Ice Cream Sundae with House made Ice Cream

Thinking about the cost of this sweet getaway?  The price of this two hour escape was very reasonable.  As my waiter shared, KRAVE is worth the drive.. My lovelies, He was right!


Tablescape at Krave

Let me know what you think?


Champagne Mimosa

Salud!


Comments

  1. Amazing food and great review. I love Krave. Really like this blog all my favourite places to eat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well after reading this I crave, Krave 😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check it out. Dinner on Alicia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading this blog I decided that I should spend my birthday at this exquisite restaurant. June 24th to be exact and I could not agree more with you about the reserved parking, to the ambience, the soothing scent of pumpkin spice to the scrumptious food and delectable desserts and the warm knowledgeable staff who took their time to explain every detail. They even presented my mom and I with roses and did a special birthday cake surprise. It was truly worth the drive to south. I will definitely be going back.
    Even though I am a bit late on commenting I thought better late than never and thank you so much for recommending.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Drinks... A Trini twist

Bake and Shark... Think Asha's!

Yuh sweet like a sugar cane!!