Lemon Grass - the latest take-a-way kitchen ♥

Hi Again!!
Hope that your day was loaded with awesome-sauce!!!

So, my latest find of pay-per-pound kitchens on Maraval Road, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad.

May I introduce, Lemon Grass.  This quaint kitchen offers Indian Cuisine with a variety of dishes for the lunchtime crowd.  The scent lures you in!! At just TTD36.00 per pound, they offer the standard Naan in the least 3 flavours available daily.  Then you can select from Basmati Rice, Samosas, Chili flavoured Cauliflower, Ochro melee, Chicken prepared with tumeric and various curries.

That is the basic offering, seems to me that they try something new every week to keep customers!  
I appreciate the latest gem.  Lollipop tandoori Chicken ♥

Take a look for yourself..

Salud!

Curried Fish, Naan bread and Basmati Rice

Comments

  1. I like this get-up some. They have a nice authentic feel and flavour, although some of the dishes carry the same flavour as the next dish... hmmm. It reminds me of my time in India - not that I ate lots of Indian food while I was there. I can never get Paneer and a girlfriend of mine detests that the food is always underheated...hmmm. I guess adjusting to the Trini culture takes some time or probably a blog like this. Thanks, Alicia. Hopefully we'll get some warm food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, there's a Lemon Grass in Chaguanas - will try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!! Let me know how it goes...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Drinks... A Trini twist

Bake and Shark... Think Asha's!

Yuh sweet like a sugar cane!!