Food truck named G-Spot.

This walk-in venue offers a organic food and a relaxed vibe for business in St. Clair with breakfast, lunch and after-work 'lime' (hangout space) on 'cheat nights'.

The daily breakfast offerings of crêpes , pancakes, and omelettes cheese among other goodies.  

Lunch is a larger spread of dishes with local name twist.. One that I like is the grainbowl called Trinbago which is  a rice blend with grilled veggies, local fruit chutney  and yummy Tambrind sauce.

Last Friday, they had  'cheat night' serving tacos.  There were throngs of patrons who emptied into the street well after 7 pm.  My heart was set to try the pulled pork, but to my dismay, it was sold out by that time.  The event started at 6 pm.  The chef offered the Tempura shrimp, creamy chili garlic sauce, togarashi edamame with sesame seeds.

I must admit that there was a long wait and when I received my 'tacos', it did not live up to my expectations.  

Stay tuned folks, I will try another 'cheat night' and see what happens.

Have a good one!


The waiting lines for Tacos!!

Cheat Night - Shrimp Tacos with Green beans and garlicky Yoghurt




Comments

  1. Been there, done that. They missed the Spot altogether - $$ and flavour wise. They were on target with what Trinis enjoy most - a good Trini lime - oops - that's Mr. Chow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome!!! I would definitely visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like food trucks. It reminds me of one of my favorite activities in NYC having treats from a few food trucks. Good to know that I can have a Food Truck Cheat Night😗

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never made it to a cheat night at G-Spot but I have visited them a couple of times.....mainly for breakfast. I love their omelettes...always tasty and a great way to start my day :) Hoping to make it to cheat night soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're in luck!! There is a 'Cheat Night' carded for Friday 30th. :) #Grilledcheezus

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Drinks... A Trini twist

Bake and Shark... Think Asha's!

Yuh sweet like a sugar cane!!