Dianne's Tea Shop



Hot Chocolate

Tea anyone?

Ladies, it's all about 'Me' time at Dianne's.

While everyone else I know would opt for tea or coffee for breakfast,  I haven't graduated from Hot Chocolate and  don't intend to give it up either.  Luckily at Dianne's, I can get my Hot Chocolate, topped with love and a smile.

For Breakfast, Dianne's Tea Shop approaches ingredients traditionally and in new and creative ways. You will enjoy baked goods, breakfast delights and  beverages to satisfy any palette.  They have an array of teas such as  Oolong , Herbal, Black  and Green Teas for you to savour with in a teapot. Coffee types are abundant here as well, Espresso, Americano, Cafe Latte, Short and Long Macchiato beans wait to be brewed. 

The breakfast spread is heavenly.  The presentation of meals epitomises dainty ladies who appreciate quality food, quality time, and 'Me' time in a harmonious setting. I thoroughly enjoyed my custom two egg omelette and my tea tray.
Tiered cake stand with Carrot Cake bites, Brownies, sandwiches and fruit

I thoroughly enjoyed my custom two egg omelette and my tea tray. Must admit that I found it hard to leave.

Two Egg  Omelette filled with Mushrooms, Cherry Tomatoes, Black Olives and Ham

The happiness does not end there.  Dianne's also offers a lunch menu and afternoon tea.


Wilted Salad with Shrimp






Dianne has basically thought of everything.  If you fancy some of the jams, jellies and condiments served to you, they are available at the shop for sale.  Darling jars of sweet or savoury additions that can assist with the recreation of shared moments at home. 


If you into 'bling', Dianne also has home accessories to express your inner Diva!


My dears, gather your 'Girls' , look cute and enjoy great service and great food.


Salud!





















Comments

  1. I lovvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee Dianne's.....great food and cute ambience for an afternoon out with the girls!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Drinks... A Trini twist

Bake and Shark... Think Asha's!

Yuh sweet like a sugar cane!!