Hello and welcome to my blog ♥

Welcome to my blog♥


L♥vemehbelly was born out of a passion and voraciousness  for food and strong beliefs that food is an expression of love and character in any person. 


"People who love to eat are always the best people." — Julia Child


For me, food is the magnet that draws a gathering of people together not only for nutrition but sharing of memories and creating new ones.  We've heard of the many prefaces attached to food as well: Soul Food, Comfort Food, Bellyful Food and in Trinidad, Bess Food, all have the common thread of  anticipation and ultimately satisfaction when consumed.

I enjoy all dishes as its taste tells a lot about the one who prepares it and sometimes asks the question,  'What is the story behind the meal?'

My fellow Trinis, I am targeting you as my audience.  Let us enjoy these special notes that are ours.

If you are an international reader, allow me to introduce to you the Trinidadian heritage that is warm and unique as this island gem.

My dears,  I will be sharing the latest spots around sweet Trinidad inclusive of  take-a-way kitchens to the fine dining restaurants.  Later on, I will also post sweet han' recipes and dishes that you just have to close your eyes to enjoy!!



Food Lover with her Curried Crab and Dumplin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drinks... A Trini twist

Bake and Shark... Think Asha's!

Yuh sweet like a sugar cane!!